Who doesn't love flying and underwear? Well, enough about that. Can we talked about the new Hanes' ads were Michael Jordan is sporting a Hitler mustache. Nein Michael, nein!
Hey, before we dig into this list... Would it be amazing to ALWAYS get stuff like this? Take a second and CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER...
I've officially given up on NBC's The Office, and for this I am sad. No one wanted this show to shine more than I. I was a fan of th...
And the look in his face when you learned you didn't
Ever see something and think "ooohhhh, now it all makes sense." Ever though I've never actually seen a flying bear with lase...
I was uber excited to watch some niner football. Turns out they have a bye. So it gave me time to find a picture that reflects my mood
I have more love for this than my own video " The Sheening "
Today I discovered two of my favorite flavors are coming together. This is like peanut butter and bananas or beer and anything else, HBO t...
Back to the Future II takes place in 2015. Now if by chance the world doesn't end by then, it's only 3 years away. I don't see f...
Follow me on Twitter!
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (20)
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (17)
- Uber Cool: Planets viewed from Earth as if they we...
- Video Project 11-16 If You've Missed Them
- 365 Video Project. Day 10: Turning up the classy
- 365 Video Project. Day 9 Jokes from my Bed
- 365 Video Project. Day 8 Worst Impressions Ever
- Future Son by my friends at Studio 8
- 365 Video Project. Day 7 Talking to an Idiot
- Double Rainbow - Double Double. Time for video 6
- 365 Video Project. Day 5: Circus Dancing and stuff...
- 356 Video Project - 003 Driving and dancing
- 365 Video Project. Day 2: Why Am I Doing This?
- 356 Video Project - 001 Going Shopping
- The Ricky Gervais Show Podcast - I'm All Giddy
- Michael Jordan's Hitler Mustache
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2010 (66)
- ► 2009 (67)
- ► 2006 (32)
- ► 2005 (95)
- ► 2004 (54)