So I was sitting in a parking garage today wasting some time before a meeting and I let my mind wander. Horrible things usually happen when I let it go wild but today, it feel it didn't let me down. I came up with the greatest practical joke ever!
So you start off by going online and talking to a young girl with a fake name. Of course when I say young I mean around 15. Start talking sexy with her and see if she's up for a little sex. She's on the internet so she probably is. After she is a go, ask her for her address and tell her you'll see her in a little bit.
The next step is call up a buddy. A really good buddy. Tell him you're all meeting for poker and he's supposed to show up and bring some Mike's Hard Lemonade. Then give him that address.
Next thing you know he is face to face with Chris Hansen from Dateline and everyone is laughing. The best part is he gets to be on TV.
Try it on your friends, it's fun!
50? Just 50 things? There's obviously more but so little time. Want them in a nice little video? Then watch the video I made right here....
I've officially given up on NBC's The Office, and for this I am sad. No one wanted this show to shine more than I. I was a fan of th...
And the look in his face when you learned you didn't
A few years ago I had a dream that I was living in Boise and playing with my daughters. At the time I was currently 1000 miles away re...
Ever see something and think "ooohhhh, now it all makes sense." Ever though I've never actually seen a flying bear with lase...
I was uber excited to watch some niner football. Turns out they have a bye. So it gave me time to find a picture that reflects my mood
I have more love for this than my own video " The Sheening "
Today I discovered two of my favorite flavors are coming together. This is like peanut butter and bananas or beer and anything else, HBO t...
Follow me on Twitter!
- 50 Things You Need To See On The Internet Before You Die
- The Office - UK vs US. And The Winner Is?
- Stormtrooper's Son
- If Browsers Were Women
- 10 Things You Need To Know Before Moving to Boise, Idaho
- How Forest Fires Are Started
- No 49er Game Today
- Perhaps the best animated gif ever?
- Dear HBO,
- Michael J. Fox Had Better Start Aging
Powered by Blogger.
- ► 2014 (20)
- ► 2013 (32)
- ► 2012 (17)
- ► 2011 (85)
- Has Everyone Had Their Bob Dylan Today?
- YouTube, You Think You Know Me?
- Loving The Geek Love
- World's Greatest Practical Joke... Ever!
- Who Needs A Road Trip?
- Screwdriver up the Ass... a hidden gem
- cheap hosting - rent a car dublin
- It's Presidents' Day. Time To Bowl!
- Watch Some Videos Meow
- Super Bowl, Your Commercials Left Me In A Funk
- Superbowl, Friends and Jesus
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2009 (67)
- ► 2006 (32)
- ► 2005 (95)
- ► 2004 (54)