The internet is being littered with lists of celebrities who we lost this year. But as far as I can tell no one is doing list of famous people we can't believe did die. So with that... here is mine.
10. Hugh Hefner - Print is dead, yes he still roams the halls of the mansion like a zombie looking for a midnight snack. As long as he lives they are going to keep giving TV shows to his dumb blond girlfriends he's not sleeping with.
9. Pat Buchanan - Sure he's only 71 but his views make McCain look like a young republican. Not only that but Fox feels the need to get his opinion every time a congressman has a sex scandal or a little girl falls down a well.
8. Amy Winehouse - When you're snorting coke out of your own skull then it's time to leave this world.
7. Scott Weiland - No one loves STP more than me, but I can't keep up with what band he's in when I'm sober... how does he do it before lunch?
6. Britney Spears - How can someone keep surviving a train wreck head on?
5. Jimmy Carter - As relevant today as he was when he ran our fine nation. Is he still talking?
4. Lindsay Lohan - If I see her crotch one more time I will take my own life.
3. Fidel Castro - My hope is Cuba just found a way to animate dead tissue and they're playing a joke on us.
2. Keith Richards - As long as this man walks the Earth I question what living a healthy life is really doing for me?
1. Abe Vigoda - Don't get me wrong... I love this man. But he was a 100 when I was born and if he outlives me I am going to be really pissed.